Fruit Binge

As my migrane continued into the evening I became aware that I really should eat something despite feeling a general detest for food. I cirtainly couldn't face cooking the dahl that I've got soaking. Ben next door (where I happend to have crashed out after making my way there for Neighbours) offered my a nectarine which I accepted. It hit the spot and I realised that fruit would be the only thing I could feasibly eat.

So I popped a couple more paracetamols and crept off to Somefield - I say crept as that's the way I move when under the influence of a headache to minimise any head movement. There I was greatly blessed with a plethora of fruits, most of which seemed about right and half of which were on offer - bonus. So I fruit binged nickbailey style:

My fruit binge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments here.