Visit with Mum to Portsmouth

Mum was down visiting this afternoon so she took Chris and I to Portsmouth to have a climb up the Spinnaker Tower. On the way we installed James into his Portsmouth placement accommodation.

The Tower rises out of a rather large outlet center which was a great surprise for Mum. I nearly found a pair of shoes I liked. We then went up the tower, sadly by lift as you can't climb - spoil sports - but the view was excellent despite the poor weather conditions. We then had a lovely coffee in the cafe at the bottom, which strangely didn't have a glass roof despite being situated right below the tower. Chris and I then took some shots of the waterfront before heading back to Soton for a lovely evening meal.

I do so love it when Mum visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your comments here.